Abstract Deadline - Wednesday, 1 June 2022
Please note: There will be no extension to the deadline.
In order to standardize the abstract layout, we kindly ask you to read the guidelines carefully.
- Abstracts may be submitted only via internet. Abstracts submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
- Abstracts have to be submitted in English or German, presentations of accepted abstracts may be held in German or English.
- Your abstract will be printed as submitted.
- Please make sure that name, email and postal address of corresponding author are complete and correct.
- Please structure your abstract using the following headings for original scientific work
- Clarity of expression will be considered in the review process. The overall quality of language used should assure comprehension by the reader.
- The abstract text may not be longer than 300 words (including spaces, excluding authors’ names and title).
- Abstracts must contain original material neither published nor presented in Switzerland prior to 01 June 2022.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts an investigator may submit. Investigators should not submit the same research. Abstracts that appear to be replicate versions of a single study may be rejected.
- Please limit the number of authors listed to those who have substantially contributed to the abstract. If authors’ names appear on more than one abstract, their names must appear and be spelled identically on each abstract in order to facilitate proper indexing. Wherever possible, do not list authors with initials only. Enter every author’s name into a separate field for indexing. For each author the institution and – if possible – the working group should be declared.
- Do not use abbreviations in the title. Limit their use to commonly used abbreviations and expand all abbreviations at first mention.
- Tables, charts and other graphics are permitted (max. 2) and must be in JPG or GIF format, of high resolution and in black and white.
- After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by email with
- Reference number of your abstracts (for inquiry and correspondence purposes)
- Your personal access code remains valid for future use (e.g. should you wish to edit or correct a submitted abstract, to submit further abstracts to the same or to future conference). Renewed entry of your contact details will be unnecessary. Submitted abstracts may be edited up to the deadline of Wednesday, 01 June 2022
- If you do not receive a confirmation please contact us immediately.
- Abstracts will be subject to a peer review.
- The format of presentation will be decided on by the scientific committee based on the quality of the abstracts submitted.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts must register for the conference.
- Abstracts submitted by employees of pharmaceutical or medtech or other for profit organizations will not be considered and should not be submitted.
Please carefully select the topic under which you submit your abstract for review. A review board delegated by the scientific committee will verify the correct allocation of abstracts and may reallocate your abstract prior to the review process if placed incorrectly.
- Asthma (Asthma)
- Lung function (Lungenfunktion)
- Bronchoscopy (Bronchoskopie)
- Rare diseases (Seltene Erkrankungen): PCD, ChILD and others
- Basic research (Grundlagenforschung)
- Infectious disease and Tbc (Infektiologie und Tuberkulose)
- All other topics (dysfunctional breathing, rehabilitation, NIV, sleep and others) / Sonstiges (Funktionelle Störungen, Rehabilitation, NIV, Schlaf und andere)
- Kausistiken (case reports)
Authors will be informed by the end of June 2022 by email on the decision of the scientific committee (please make sure to state your correct email address). Detailed information on installation and presentation of posters and oral presentations will be mailed directly to authors of accepted abstracts. Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to present if accepted. Submission of an abstract constitutes agreement with publication of the abstract if accepted for presentation (see below). The presenting author should be the submitting author.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the journal “Klinische Pädiatrie” (Clinical Research and Practice in Pediatrics) .
By sending abstracts, authors consequently agree to allow the affiliated societies to publish the accepted abstracts and/or use the material for promotion of activities or future events. Promotion is mainly by - but not limited to - sharing over different social media platforms. Social media platforms include - but are not limited to: GPP/congress website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Instagram.